1. Can I print my tickets off at home when I have booked online? Currently not, although we are working on this. For the moment the owner of the card must go to the cinema to collect his or her tickets. Pre-booked tickets can be collected from the cinema at anytime during opening hours prior to the screening.
2. Can I reserve a particular group of seats? The majority of our performances will be unallocated, or free seating. We will from time to time have allocated performances, and this will be conveyed to customers either on the web or in person before you make your booking.
3. What age do you have to be to buy an adult ticket? All patrons aged 15 and over will be charged the adult ticket price.
4. Do you offer a reduced rate for Students? Of course we do! Student tickets are available to anyone in third level education, but be advised that you will be asked for ID! We happily accept a valid ID issued from you current educational establishment.
5. Do you offer a reduced rate for Senior Citizens? Of course we do! Senior tickets are available to those aged 65 years and over, but as it is rude to presume someone's age you will be asked for ID !
6. Why does my online booking attract a booking fee? Showtime Cinemas uses a card handling company called Commidea to process your transactions. This company applies a charge to each transaction. Our bank then charges us a further fee for processing your card. These charges are necessary to conduct the transactions securely.
7. Do you offer facilities for people with disabilities? Everyone is welcome at Showtime Cinemas. We have wheelchair accessible toilets and screens. We welcome guide dogs. We hope to offer screenings with closed captions when they are available from the distributors. If we can help we will.
8. What is your policy on infants in screens? Everyone is welcome at Showtime Cinemas. Believe me, we know how hard parenting can be!! However, as always with babies there are some ground rules. Babes in arms up to two years of age are allowed into any film certificated PG or General only, and only up to 6pm . We will not charge for the infant, so long as he or she is not using a seat. If the child becomes unsettled during the performance we would ask the parent to consider the impact that this may have on other patrons.
9. Do you offer private screenings? Yes, we offer private screenings for large groups. We can also offer corporate facilities, such as PowerPoint presentations on the big screen, and all of our screens have radio mics and full pc integration. Whatever it is you would like to do, we will do our best to accommodate you. For more information contact the site manager
10. Do you sell gift vouchers? Yes we do. We operate rolling balance gift vouchers that are fully integrated with our ticketing system, so that you are not forced to try to spend the full gift at once. For further information ask a member of staff for details.